Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Good Dress Up Chic Athletic Sparkly. ELENABLOG

Philippine Fashion Week Day 3/ Superb Bazaar Day 3 outfit! I-aachieve ko talaga ang sparkles the whole week.haha I feel so athletic in this outfit. I think it's because of the shorts and the sneaks. Wanted to pull off the athletic look but I turned out to be more glam and girly more than athletic hihi. I think it's because of the sparkles. My friend, Cams even told me I could pass as a beacon in this outfit. They can see me from afar. :))

Top, Shorts and Sneaker Wedges all from Forever 21



bye bye suklay!hihi Walang sabit!choz


 Clutch, ETNIKA

 Necklace, Forever 21



First time to include my own creation in a blog post! Anyway this clutch is one of my designs for thesis. It's my line of shoes and bags named, ETNIKA. I will post about the whole collection soon! You can visit ETNIKA's facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Etnika/397642006997060?fref=ts

Who's ready for BU5? I'm giving away free passes, visit this post.

XOXO
NICOLE?

Related Articles

Good Dress Up Chic Athletic Sparkly. ELENABLOG
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe

Like the above article? Please subscribe for free via email