Monday, May 27, 2013

Good Dress Up Sparkle in Monochrome. ELENABLOG

Sequined Top, Forever 21 | Maxi Skirt, Thrifted 






 Earrings, SM Accessories


 Shoes, Jellybean


This is my Superb by SuperSale Bazaar/ Phil Fashion Week Day 1 outfit. Feeling a bit lazy to dress up so I opted for a top and skirt ensemble. To break the ice, I wore this sequined top so I won't look too plain. I also opted minimal use of accessories and just wore this pair of gorgeous earrings from SM Accessories! Such a great find!:)

Thank you Christine Liwag for these photos!

Wanna get in for free at Bloggers United 5? 5 passes up for grabs! Visit this BLOG POST to join.

XOXO
NICOLE?

Related Articles

Good Dress Up Sparkle in Monochrome. ELENABLOG
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe

Like the above article? Please subscribe for free via email