Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Good Dress Up Peek- A- Boo. ELENABLOG










Cropped Top, FOREVER 21. Shorts, SOIREE SM GTW. Blazer, MOM'S CLOSET. Necklace, FOREVER 21. Shoes, FREE FISH AT RES TOE RUN.

Peek- A- Boo! 
Honestly, I feel uneasy whenever I wear cropped tops during day time. People here in the Philippines are not accustomed to seeing girls showing a part of her torso while walking down the streets. haha! I commuted that day to my event and yes I wore this while commuting, I just buttoned down my blazer to cover my skin. hihi So there another tip for girls who commute like me! You can still commute without sacrificing style!;)

So I wore this to the Pump Juice Bars Grand Opening at The Hub, Greenfield district. The weather is soooo unpredictable so I always layer these past few days. I'm not a 'pants' girl so I wear shorts and skirt most of the time. 

By the way, have your tried Pump Juice Bars? You should!!! Try Breakfast Blaster! You won't regret it! Watch out for my next post to know more about their grand opening!:)

XOXO
NICOLE

Related Articles

Good Dress Up Peek- A- Boo. ELENABLOG
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe

Like the above article? Please subscribe for free via email