Thursday, August 29, 2013

Good Dress Up Stripes and Daisies. ELENABLOG










Top, BAZAAR. Skirt, DIY. Shoes, SM DEPARTMENT STORE. Necklace, PINKBOX. Belt, FREEWAY.

Hola!
First of all, sorry for my 2-week blogging hiatus. There's something wrong with my laptop and I cannot work properly with my blog posts and other things without it. Right now I'm using my mom's laptop just to keep my blog updated! Hassle right? huhu I know. 

About the look, I wore this last week to my mom's balloon workshop! Yes, she's the one who taught the participants about balloon styling and decoration! I was there to be her personal photographer! haha 

By the way, don't you just love this necklace? I got it from Pinkbox in a very cheap price! I bought 5 different charms and 3 chains for my sisters and I! This Eiffel tower charm is mine since I've always dreamt of going to Paris! yiiee! Visit Pinkbox for more charms and accessories!:)

If you need balloon services or party venue styling you can contact me or my mom, Nilda Santos.
Text or Call: 09175642656

Thanks to my Dad for taking my outfit photos!!! He's good right? :)

XX
NICOLE

Related Articles

Good Dress Up Stripes and Daisies. ELENABLOG
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe

Like the above article? Please subscribe for free via email